VOV Single Apply Perfect Eyeliner







Hello people. I am back with another review. This time its my favourite eye pencil, VOV Single Apply Perfect Eyeliner. This is one of the best eye pencils in medium budget i have ever used in recent time and can easily give Maybelline and Lakme a run for their money. Read on further to know why.

 Price: Rs 250 ( I got it for Rs200)
Weight: 2 grams
 Packaging:
 VOV Single Apply Perfect Eyeliner comes in pencil form in black colour wrapped in a plastic. Nothing extraordinary about the packaging rather plain with the name, weight and manufacturing date encrypted on it.
Texture:

The Texture of the eye liner is smooth and creamy. Neither is it  crumbly soft nor is it hard on eyes. There is no tugging and it is not harsh on the skin. it is very pigmented i mean VEEERRRRRRYYYYYY. I have tried various other kohls but this one delivers a true jet black.
                    Now coming to its con. The only thing i dislike about this eyeliner is that it needs regular sharpening due to which a lot of product gets wasted and you don't get pointed finish no matter how much you sharpen. This is the reason i prefer twist up eye pencils. you don't need to sharpen them regularly. The eyeliner gets used up quite quickly because of its creamy texture.

                                   
Final Verdict:
I am too much of a kajal person and i like my kajal to be jet black and smudge proof. This kajal lives up to its name. Just one stroke and you are done with it. it helps me to create my personal favourite heavily kohled eyes without making me look like a raccoon. I just love it and i think you should try it at least once. I am sure you wont be disappointed.
Thank You.

About Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Nice review i loved it but availability of VOV products is the main problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes leona its quite difficult o get hold of VOV here.

      Delete


Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and reading this post.
do leave your lovely comments :)

Powered by Blogger.