TRESemme Smooth and Shine Conditioner

TRESemme is a renowned hair care brand, first manufactured around 60 years ago by Godefroy Manufacturing Company. It is used by professional hair stylist all over the world and was launched in India last year in October. TRESemme introduced three variants of shampoo and conditioner in India, Smooth and Shine Shampoo and conditioner, Climate Control Shampoo and conditioner and Hair Fall Defense Shampoo and conditioner.



What the company claims about the product?
This product with Vitamin H and silk proteins intensely moisturises dry, rough hair. For hair that feels, detangled, more manageable, soft and smooth *** Based on lab test with TRESemme Smooth and Shine shampoo and conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo.
How to Use:
After using the shampoo, apply adequate amount from the mid-length to ends. Leave for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly. For optimum results, use the TRESemme Smooth and Shine range. Style using your favourite TRESemme styling products.



Ingredients:

Refer the image below.

Quantity:
100 ML
Price:
Rs 64
Packaging:
TRESemme Smooth and Shine come in white bottle with magenta fonts and a press open cap .The conditioner is milky white in colour with no micro shimmers as present in the shampoo. The packaging is quite sturdy and travel friendly.




Texture:
The texture of the conditioner is slightly thicker than the shampoo and spreads evenly. The smell of this conditioner is similar to the shampoo of this variant, fruity. It’s not very strong and the smell lingers on for an entire day or two. The hair feels light and smells nice, but not overtly fragrant.

My experience:
The conditioner is even better than the shampoo. I have been using it from 7 months and I can swear by this product. My straight hair had turned a bit wavy but after using this conditioner it has returned to its original form. It smoothens and detangles and makes hair more manageable. Believe you me, it has also reduced hair fall due to breakage. This conditioner smoothens the hair shaft and hydrates my hair that last throughout the day, even after blow dry and styling. My hair feels softer and shinier than before. It does not even weigh down my hair.
 The condition is not slippery and washes off easily. I could feel my hair becoming silkier while rinsing the hair. Since my hair is already voluminous I can’t really comment on the volumizing part. This conditioner along with the shampoo has made my hair a lot smoother and shinier and has improved the overall texture of my hair. The conditioner manages to make my hair smooth without any limp. My hair does not feel flat or greasy the next day.
I would highly recommend this conditioner to everyone. You won’t find a better conditioner than this especially at this price. You get a salon style conditioner for a drugstore price. I just love it and I’m sure you will love it too.








About Unknown

1 comments:

  1. whoah this weblog is wonderful i really like studying your articles.
    Stay up the good work! You realize, many individuals are hunting
    round for this info, you could help them
    greatly.

    Stop by my homepage: Sex Offender registration

    ReplyDelete


Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and reading this post.
do leave your lovely comments :)

Powered by Blogger.