Makeup

VOV Single Apply Perfect Eyeliner


Hello beautiful ladies. Today I’m going to review my favourite kohl/liner, VOV Single Apply Perfect Eyeliner. This is one of the best eye pencils in medium budget I have ever used in recent time. It can easily give Colossals and Ikonics a run for their money. Read on further to know why.

 Price: Rs 250 for 2 grams


 Packaging:
 VOV Single Apply Perfect Eyeliner comes in black pencil form, wrapped in a plastic film. Nothing extraordinary about the packaging, rather plain with the name, weight and manufacturing date encrypted on it.


Texture:
The Texture of the eye liner is smooth and creamy. Neither is it crumbly soft nor is it hard on eyes. There is no tugging and pulling as it glides on the skin. It is insanely pigmented, I mean IINSSAAANNEEELLLYYYYYY. I have tried various other kohls but it is just this one which delivers a true jet black colour.


  The only thing I dislike about this eyeliner is that it needs regular sharpening due to which a lot of product gets wasted and you don't get pointed finish no matter how much you sharpen. This is the reason I prefer twist up eye pencils. You don't need to sharpen them regularly. It even gets used up quite quickly because of its creamy texture. (Miser me :P)


                                   
Conclusion:
I am too much of a kajal/kohl person and I like my kajal to be jet black and smudge proof. This kohl lives up to its name. Just one stroke and you are done with it. It helps me to create my personal favorite heavily kohled eyes. I just love it and I think you should try it at least once. I am sure you won’t be disappointed
Summing Up:
Pros:

Affordable.
Delivers a true jet black colour
Totally smudge proof.
Does not irritate or sting the eyes.

Cons:
Product gets wasted due to sharpening.
Adios


About Unknown

34 comments:

  1. VOV products are always Wow :) Nice Review dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice quality, nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dis sounds so gud..nice review dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review girl :) The pigmentation part looks impressive .. VOV products are worth a shot <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a nice product ! Where do you buy VOV from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. that surely looks pigmented, will try and get this! #BSP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, u r nt alone..i m an insane crazy fan of kohls...gotto try this
    #BSP

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a lovely find... i too have some vov stuff.. wish it was twist up though... nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hve seen vov products , it looks nice shud try

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is pretty good and I was in real search of a jet black liner. My search ends now :)
    #bsp

    ReplyDelete
  11. definitely gona try this.
    but i wish it was a twist up pencil instead
    #bsp

    ReplyDelete
  12. This lokos and siunds really good! Will try and find it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks super nice .. where do u buy them from?? #bsp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shweta. I bought it from Emami market. Kolkata

      Delete
  14. Price Vs Quality Is Really Good!

    So Black!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its really a good black color....... #BSP

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its a really good black color.......... #BSP

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow..looks really nice...its really a good colour..
    nice review

    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/09/bobbi-brown-shimmer-brick-eyeshadow-palette-swatches-review-eotd-sandstone.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, it's really black and very pigmented! Impressive product from VOV <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. The shade is so clack.. quite nice for the price.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Never tried VOV products. THis one looks really nice :) Nice review dear <3

    ReplyDelete


Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and reading this post.
do leave your lovely comments :)

Powered by Blogger.